Special Education & Inclusion
PUC Milagro Charter School offers a continuum of special education supports and services within the Collaborative Inclusion model. Inclusion refers to the practice of teaching students with the full range of abilities within the general education classroom through providing appropriate supports. PUC Milagro Charter School works with families in order to provide supports that meet students’ individual needs.
Click below to access our DIS Counseling Center website, which has information about DIS counseling, a listing of our counselors, frequently asked questions, and additional resources for PUC families.
Special Education/Inclusion Staff & Contacts
- LAUSD Division of Special Education – https://lausd.org/sped
- IDEA – http://idea.ed.gov
- Understood: for Learning & Attentions Issues – https://www.understood.org
- Council for Exception Children – http://www.cec.sped.org
- Learning Disability Association of America – http://www.ldonline.org
- The Autism Society of America – http://www.autism-society.org